Monday, November 28, 2011

A quick update

Hey everyone, just wanted to write a quick bit on my public blog since I haven't in awhile. I've actually been writing in my private personal "journal" quite a bit lately but I'm a long ways off from writing anything with any real "teeth" in public for now, until I'm a lot more confident.

So the best news I can give for right now is that my health has been "stable" for the past several months, and I've been able to begin working on a few projects once again. I hosted a LAN party/gathering last weekend and everything went relatively smooth and easy. Right now it is my expectation to host every 2 weeks or so during the winter (probably less during the summer months due to tons of stuff going on elsewhere) and hopefully Diablo 3 will come out soon which will add some more variety to the mix.

Other than that, things are going well, I'm still reading a lot and trying to find inspiration and ideas wherever they may be. Getting a little better finding these but I still find myself stuck a lot of times.

Here's my latest saying I try to follow:

Do one stupid thing every day
Do one smart thing every day
Do one creative thing every day

No comments:

Post a Comment