Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm Flyyyyying!

Perhaps not in the literal sense, but I sometimes really wish I was. I have a lot of dreams about flying and such. Seems to me like such a wonderful feeling, and maybe someday we can all grow wings and sail across the sky like a flock of birds. And hopefully we won't poop on cars and stuff. One day man will invent a happy little flying machine that doesn't need a big engine or tank of fuel. And we won't have to worry about falling out of the sky when the engine fails. One day.

Holy cow the weather is beautiful outside, and I can't help but feel absolutely awesome, especially considering the fact I have the next 3 days off! Of course, in my current mindset I'm going to have to find plenty of productive activities to keep myself occupied. That usually isn't a problem, and I'll likely find time to relax and enjoy the outdoors, wherever that may be. It is incredibly muddy out there right now, so I may need to find an alternative to the wonderful, underful Bark Park.

Last night I got to show my extravert side a little more. I first went to the Shoreby Club to see a friend's photography display. It was exciting, and got to see a lot of good friends. Then time for Trivia at Scoundrel's, for more fun. And we took first place to boot! Quite energizing. Oh yeah, and I finally got to bust out the grill. Excitement abound! The question of sustainability still continues, and I realize it's a long process. But what fun it has been so far!

That's all for now! Just a quick, sweet post. We need one of these once in awhile to lighten the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment